Data protection declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Heitmann Schubert Nickelsen, Langenstraße 53, 28195
Bremen, Phone: 0421-162888, Fax: 0421-1628899, email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and Purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.transportrecht-anwalt-bremen.de the browser used on your device automatically information to the server of our website:
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the Name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for Data collection. In no case we use the collected data for this purpose, to draw conclusions about yourself.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a contact form on the form provided on the website. The specification of a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer them. Further information may be provided voluntarilyto be.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form Data will be stored automatically after your request has been autoprocessed deleted.
3. Passing on of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties to others than those mentioned in the following purposes do not take place.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you express your consent pursuant to Art. 6 t pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO for assertion, the exercise or defence of legal claims is necessary and no there is reason to believe that you have an overwhelming need for protection are interested in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a there is a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you is necessary.
Information is stored in the cookie, which can be accessed in the context of with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean thatwe gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use the following tools to optimise user-friendliness temporary cookies that are stored on your computer or other terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to view our services it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings they have made to prevent them from being once.
The data processed by cookies is used for the aforementioned purposes for the protection of your personal data and is also required to secure our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO .
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. Howeve, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you may not be able to use all of the cookies functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we intend to implement, we want a needs-oriented design and continuous optimization of our website. The tracking measures are used to monitor the use of our website statistically and for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you to evaluate. These interests are considered justified in the sense of the aforementioned legal compliances of regulations.
When you access our website, connection data is stored. This means that each time a file is retrieved or attempted on this server by default for system security and statistical purposes the following data about this process in a log file (server log file) in that datas will be stored:
- anonymised IP address
- Time and method of the call
- accessed URL
- Version of the HTTP protocol used
- Result value of the call
- Size of the call in KByte
- Previsious Page that was called before this page was called (referrer)
- Information about the browser and operating system used
All this data is without direct personal reference. Personal data such as Your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address will not be recorded.
This site offer uses the tool “Webalizer”, a Web-Analysis software for statistical evaluation of user access to the Offer. “Webalizer” creates overviews based on the data of the server log files for example the number of hits, file/page requests, visits etc.
A combination of these evaluations with other data sources, especially with personal data, will not be carried out. The information generated is stored at the provider https://www.df.eu in Germany. A passing on to third parties does not take place.
6. Use of Google Maps
This website uses the product Google Maps from Google Inc.. By use of this website will not collect any personal data from you, processed and not automated forwarded to Google Inc, whether its representatives nor third parties.
7. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- according to art. 15 DSGVO information about your data processed by us personal data. In particular, you can obtain information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your information is disclosed the planned storage period, the existence of a right to use the data and the correction, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, as far as these were not collected with us, as well as over the existence automated decision making including profiling and, if necessary require meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the correction of incorrect or Completion of your personal data stored with us to demand;
- according to art. 17 DSGVO the deletion of your data stored with us personal data, unless the processing of personal data for the purpose of the exercise of freedom of expression and information, for the purpose of Fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO the restriction of the processing of your data personal data, as far as the correctness of the data of you are denied that the processing is unlawful, but that you are not responsible for it deletion and we do not need the data any more, but you can use these for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, you may object to the processing;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, your personal data that you provide us with in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or the transmission to another responsible person in charge;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, your consent once granted at any time to revoke your agreement with us. As a result, we aren´t able to offer the data processing, which is based on this consent, is not allowed to continue for the future
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of where you usually are or at your workplace or at ourlaw firm office.
8. Right of objection
Provided that your personal data is based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, according to art. 21 DSGVO objection against the processing of your personal data to the extent that there are reasons for doing so, which arise from your particular situation or if there is a contradiction against direct advertising judges. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which does not apply without statement of a particular situation is implemented by us.
Would you like to make use of your right of revocation or objection so just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure within the website visit (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest Encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, the it is a 256 bit encryption. Whether a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form, you can recognize by the closed Representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower part of the display status bar of your browser.
In addition, we make use of suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional misuse, tampering, partial or total loss, destruction or damage to the equipment to protect unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures will continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of June 2018.